Q & A
Curious about Organizing Chattanooga?
Below are some of our most asked questions!
HOW DO I INQUIRE ABOUT ORGANIZING CHATTANOOGA SERVICES?
1. Click the button below to navigate to our Client Interest Form, complete, and submit!
2. Once you have submitted your Client Interest Form, you will receive a text, call, or email (whichever you select) from one of our Solutionists to setup your free virtual or in-person consultation.
3. During your consultation (if not event related) we will discuss your needs and desires regarding your project in detail, answer any questions you may have, obtain any helpful information and measurements, and begin working on your estimate. If your consultation is to discuss any of our event services, we will discuss your needs and desires in detail.
4. Following your consultation, your Lead Solutionist will be able to provide a cost and timeline estimate for any services we provide.
5. After you approve your estimate, we will work with you to schedule your session(s).
6. Prior to your initial session, you will receive your agreement forms to complete, your product/supply/material request, and your deposit invoice. We ask that these are completed prior to your first session.
HOW DOES PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZING WORK?
Once our Solutionists have all information necessary following your consultation, your Lead Solutionist will begin working on your project plan (this is created for ALL Organizing Chattanooga services). Your project plan includes your services estimate, product/supply/material budget information, all information/requests/details received during the consultation, the timeline for completion, schedule, space designs, and an action plan for each team member involved with the project.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT, HOW DO I PAY, WHEN DO I PAY?
*A deposit of 50% of the estimated cost is due prior to scheduled session(s). This will be sent as an invoice via email.
*Invoices for services provided by OC is sent via email and due to be paid by the end day for single day sessions or at the end of the same week if there are 2 or more sessions. If project requires sessions continue into multiple weeks, an invoice will be sent weekly.
*Product, supplies, and material cost requests (not services) are sent via Venmo, Zelle, Cash App, cash. Another alternative to purchasing recommended products, supplies, and materials can be sent via website links for client to purchase themselves within a planned timeline.
*Most often, all products, supplies, and materials are purchased in advance, prior to the day of scheduled project. Some projects require that the job is initiated before purchase of products/supplies/materials and are bought midway through.